ANOKA, Minn. -(Ammoland.com)- Speer will launch five new products within several lines during the 2018 SHOT Show (Booth No. 14551), January 23-26 at the Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Highlights include the new Speer Handloading Manual No. 15 and Gold Dot 200-grain 10mm Auto. Gold Dot ammunition’s reliability has made it the No. 1 choice for law enforcement, and the powerful 10mm Auto load offers the same performance for self-defense.
Additionally, the new edition of the Speer Handloading Manual features updated recipes with the latest propellants for more than 120 legacy cartridges, as well as data for 13 new cartridges, including 204 Ruger, 6.5 Creedmoor and 300 Blackout.
“Shooters will appreciate the many new options available for them in 2018,” said Brian Anderson, Senior Marketing Manager for Speer. “Speer’s new products are sure to impress.”
Speer’s 2018 New Product Launches Include:
- Gold Dot Personal Protection 10mm Auto: The exclusive Gold Dot construction process gets the most from this power-packed 200-grain self-defense load.
- Speer Handloading Manual No. 15: Speer’s largest volume of updated recipes and data for more than 120 legacy cartridges and 13 new cartridges.
- Gold Dot Rifle Component Bullets: Self-defense rifle bullets for reloaders. Sold in 13 weight and caliber options.
- Grand Slam Rifle Component Bullets: Three new 6.5mm, 243 cal. and 257 cal. hunting bullet options for reloaders.
- TMJ Rifle Component Bullets: Two new 224 and 308 cal. Total Metal Jacket bullet options for reloaders.
- These new products will be on display at Booth No. 14551 for customers to view and learn product details.
Speer is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Speer, go to their website.
About Vista Outdoor Inc.:
Vista Outdoor is a leading global designer, manufacturer and marketer of consumer products in the growing outdoor sports and recreation markets. The company operates in two segments, Shooting Sports and Outdoor Products, and has a portfolio of well-recognized brands that provides consumers with a wide range of performance-driven, high-quality and innovative products for individual outdoor recreational pursuits. Vista Outdoor products are sold at leading retailers and distributors across North America and worldwide. Vista Outdoor is headquartered in Utah and has manufacturing operations and facilities in 13 U.S. States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico along with international customer service, sales and sourcing operations in Asia, Australia, Canada, and Europe.
For news and information, visit their website.
This post Speer to Launch New Products at the 2018 SHOT Show appeared first on AmmoLand.com .