Category: PA Firearms Enthusiast Syndication Network

Tasmanian Tiger Tac Case: Business Looks with Professional Performance

Tasmanian Tiger Tac Case: Business Looks with Professional Performance

Tasmanian Tiger USA introduce the Tac Case, part of their UndercoverSeries, a briefcase that features a civilian look with all the features a professional requires.

The post Tasmanian Tiger Tac Case: Business Looks with Professional Performance appeared first on AmmoLand.com.

Read more ›
[IDEX 2019] Truvelo AMRIS 20×42 mm from South Africa

[IDEX 2019] Truvelo AMRIS 20×42 mm from South Africa

Truvelo is a South African firearms manufacturing company which we know for their large caliber sniper and anti-materiel rifles. In IDEX they had a small booth where they managed to fit their newest baby and two of its bigger siblings. Truvelo Manufact…

Read more ›
The Low-Recoil Space-Age MARS Rifle

The Low-Recoil Space-Age MARS Rifle

I learned about the MARS rifle right before the SHOT Show 2019. The video demonstration of this rifle on the company’s website showed that while being chambered in .308 Winchester, the rifle virtually has no recoil. Needless to say that I was cur…

Read more ›
NEW Chiappa CBR-9 Black Rhino

NEW Chiappa CBR-9 Black Rhino

I didn’t write the type of this firearm in the title because I am not really sure what it is. It is not a pistol, because it has a stock … or is it a brace? WIll they sell it in SBR form only? Or is it an SMG/PDW marketed for the military a…

Read more ›
Reader’s Choice: Best AR-15 (Stock or Factory Model)

Reader’s Choice: Best AR-15 (Stock or Factory Model)

It is March, and we all know what that means… you need to grab a green beer, pretend to be Irish (if you already are not), turn on some March Madness college basketball, and get those taxes filed. To most of us, if you actually get money back fro…

Read more ›
The SIG Sauer MCX Canebrake Now Shipping

The SIG Sauer MCX Canebrake Now Shipping

The SIG MCX family keeps growing, and the MCX Rattler Canebrake is the newest addition. The caliber is 300 BLK, perfect for those that plan on running their MCX as a suppressed firearm. The Rattler Canebrake comes with pre-installed inert training devi…

Read more ›
Polymer 80 Introduces IMI’s Kidon Pistol Chassis, Works With 100 Pistols

Polymer 80 Introduces IMI’s Kidon Pistol Chassis, Works With 100 Pistols

The Polymer 80 company is well known for producing Glock pistol frames that are 80 percent finished, leaving the buyer to finish the remaining 20 percent. However, they’ve just released information that they’re now selling the Kidon pistol …

Read more ›
Beginners Guide To Reloading Part 4: Bullet Seating, COAL, PEW

Beginners Guide To Reloading Part 4: Bullet Seating, COAL, PEW

Welcome to Part 4 of TFB and LYMANS series on reloading for the beginner.  If you missed Parts 1 through 3, you can find them here: https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/05/31/beginners-guide-to-reloading-part-1/   https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blo…

Read more ›
Meopta USA Sport Optics Introduces the MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD Riflescope

Meopta USA Sport Optics Introduces the MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD Riflescope

This newest, high-performance 30mm MeoStar R2 riflescope features a 6x variable magnification range, wide field of view and exceptional light transmission.

The post Meopta USA Sport Optics Introduces the MeoStar R2 2.5-15×56 RD Riflescope appeared first on AmmoLand.com.

Read more ›
Berger announces new 7mm F-Open Hybrid Target bullet

Berger announces new 7mm F-Open Hybrid Target bullet

Berger launched a new 7mm rifle bullet, debuting the 7mm 184-grain F-Open Hybrid Target bullet specifically designed for F-Open shooters.

The post Berger announces new 7mm F-Open Hybrid Target bullet appeared first on Guns.com.

Read more ›
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com